Monday, May 11, 2009

TO chulita03, Maria

RE: CONFUSINGISM...

Now that you answer that question answer this one. You think that women are the “MAN OF THE HOUSE?” why do you want to be called the man of the house. The person with that name should do all the work out side, cook, read the newspaper, and do all the sweaty work that you women don’t like. Why do you want to be the top dog dealing with stuff u don’t have that much experience in, and why should we think we are the man of the house. In my house my papi is the one getting cuts bumps bruises and paying our bills and home schooling me, ya my mother teaches me bout different science but my papi is the one dealing with the crap and bills.

3 comments:

  1. I deal with "crap and bills" and work. That's what being an adult is all about, buddy! Don't make me come over there and ninja chop your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till your mother gets home!!
    OMG

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOO!!! You're in big trouble!!

    ReplyDelete